Display Marketing Manager
Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities — something that couldn’t be more important right now in our world, and in the tech industry.
The Display Marketing Manager will transform and scale our customer (B2B and B2C) acquisition through Display, Paid Social and Partnership channels. Working within the Marketing Acquisition team, you will play a critical role in the scaling of one of our core marketing areas. This role will lead all display, paid social and partnership campaigns through from concept to execution and reporting.
- Lead campaign execution and day-to-day management/optimization across Display Marketing, Paid Social and Partnership channels, along with other various marketing initiatives
- Maintain efficient channel CPA/ROAS while scaling and allocating the performance marketing budget
- Research and analyze competitor activities
- Work closely with the Head of Acquisition Marketing in formulating the digital marketing strategy
- Report results on a weekly/monthly basis to internal team and utilize insights to continually optimize various channels
- Develop customer segmentation based on behavioral data and develop relevant content strategy across segment lifecycles to engage and convert subscribers and members
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as engineering and product & creative, to ensure upkeep and optimization of channels and tracking
- Identify new opportunities to drive revenue growth through performance marketing channels
- Identify and plan A/B test opportunities to draw critical insights into growth and optimizations
- Work with internal teams to identify opportunities for custom landing pages and sign up funnels
- 5+ years hands-on experience of managing display and paid social marketing across platform (web, mobile and video)
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to define key metrics, analyze data, prepare and interpret reports and communicate actionable results, findings, and recommendations
- A keen understanding of digital media KPIs and attribution
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Proven track record for developing successful creative and leading constant optimization
- Demonstrated ability to make measurable improvements through performance marketing that drive business results
- Demonstrated experience collaborating cross-functionally
Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?