E-commerce Marketing Analyst
About the Role
We are looking for an E-commerce Marketing Analyst to join our uncommon marketing team! This person will focus primarily on paid search responsibilities, working with our small yet agile in-house paid search team.
You have a high degree of curiosity and critical thinking. You are flexible and can adapt to changes in a dynamic work environment. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to think long-term. You possess exceptional analytical, leadership, organizational & multi-project management ability. You are a great communicator, especially when advocating for your project priorities.
UncommonGoods offers remarkable designs by independent makers, and we do it with a positive impact on people and our planet. Learn more about our products, B Corp certification, Better To Give program, and cool team members you might be working with.
- Help maintain and grow paid search campaigns, including but not limited to: campaign setup, bid optimization and profit maximization.
- Improve custom reporting & visualizations in collaboration with our in-house data science team.
- Run continuous A/B tests of ad copy, campaign settings and other variables.
- Introduce and execute innovative paid search strategy ideas, including workflow and processes improvements.
- Communicate progress of campaign results to other team members.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ year(s) consistent experience with Google Analytics and/or other web analytics tool(s)
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Strong project management skills with aptitude to prioritize multiple projects
- Independent and self-directed
- Strong time management capabilities
- Strong critical-thinking skills and has a solution-oriented mindset
- Highly knowledgeable about industry best practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Benefits & Company Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package, including health/dental insurance, 401(k), and paid family leave
- Stock options
- Fun and laid-back work environment
- Monthly company snacks, lunches, and team events
Sound like a good fit? To apply, please submit the following:
- Cover letter