Ecommerce Email Marketing Manager
LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry’s largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With 4,200+ dispensaries and 1,300+ leading brands in 25 states and territories, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis brands and retailers work together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $1 billion in wholesale cannabis orders - you can learn more about our history and path to $1B here http://firstbillion.leaflink.com/.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC’s, is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work in 2019’, as well as one of Fast Company’s ’Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2018’, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we’re just getting started!The Role
LeafLink is seeking an Ecommerce Email Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team. In this role, you will be tasked with increasing cart size and purchase frequency of the buyers on our marketplace by building and scaling an automated ecommerce email program from the ground up. This role is highly collaborative and cross-functional, with dependencies on our Sales, Client Experience and Product teams. You need to be a self-starter who is comfortable with change, enjoys a fast pace, and can juggle many tasks and deadlines.
As a self-proclaimed problem solver, you should be confident and excited about building this program from the ground up, from vetting ESPs and working with technical stakeholders on integrations, to campaign strategy, A/B testing, and execution. You should be very comfortable with how data moves through systems and know what it takes to get the information you need to both build automated campaigns and measure their success. You’ll bring impeccable organization, creative ideas and proven execution to create this new function within our marketing organization. As an early member of a growing team, you should thrive on flexibility and taking on new projects outside of your comfort zone.
LeafLink is a SaaS marketplace platform that provides licensed cannabis dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage their operations and scale. With 3,500+ dispensaries and 1,200+ leading brands across 22 territories, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis brands and retailers work together. Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, is poised to define the cannabis wholesale market. LeafLink was recently named one of FastCompany's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise' for 2018, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare and we are hungry for more!
- Contribute as a key stakeholder in the process of replacing our current ESP with something that meets requirements to build a scalable ecommerce email program
- Work with our Product, Engineering, and Data teams to ensure that our ESP integrates with other systems to get the data you need
- Own the strategy and execution of our ecommerce email communications
- Collaborate with our ecommerce product manager to drive buyer engagement with our marketplace
- Own the measurement and optimization of our buyer engagement metrics including cart size and purchase frequency
- Partner with our copywriters and designers to create compelling email content to drive CTR
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges
- You are the poster child for startup hustle: change is your only constant, no challenge is too big, and no task is too small
- You are self-motivated and excited by the potential to own what you do, you have the willingness to learn and adapt as needed
- You work well independently as well as with other members of the team, both in person and remotely
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills, are outgoing and sociable, and enjoy meeting new people
- You are a multi-tasker and connector, as well as an organized operator who executes on both internal and external responsibilities
- You have knowledge of key project management concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope, and tasks
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4-6 years of startup marketing experience
- Have built an ecommerce email program from scratch, including working through integrations
- Experience with multiple ecommerce-enabled ESPs
- B2B ecommerce experience a strong plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to shift gears quickly and effectively
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, internally and with outside vendors and partners w/ extreme attention to detail
- Flexible PTO
- Fast-paced, exciting work environment
- Competitive salary and benefit matching (medical, dental, vision)
- Stock Options
- Team events