Email Marketing Associate
As an Email Marketing Associate at Vimeo, you will be responsible for managing end-to-end email production processes, campaign optimization, and reporting for the growing CRM Team at Vimeo. You’ll support performance, engagement and retention efforts, and will have a direct impact on Vimeo’s growth and revenue goals, working with email and additional marketing channels the CRM team owns.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the end-to-end email production process and campaign calendar for many of our email deployments within our ESP platform (including some HTML coding)
- Manage email reporting dashboards, monitor trends, and make recommendations based on results
- Monitor daily program automations and data processes; troubleshooting when necessary
- Work closely with Creative teams on email copy & design, briefing new requests and working through feedback/finalizing deliverables
- Collaborate with internal teams, running QA to test email assets across environments
- Manage the setup and monitoring of ad hoc, triggered, and transactional programs, including optimization of existing programs and development of new programs
- Stay current on email marketing best practices and share learnings and insights regularly with the broader marketing team
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2-4 years of hands-on email marketing experience
- Experience working with various ESPs (experience with ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred)
- HTML & CSS email coding proficiency; comfort with cross-client email coding best practices
- Experience with mobile email optimization (and responsive email template builds) a plus
- Knowledge of email industry best practices including contact strategies, targeting and segmentation, A/B testing, and analytics
- Experience with mobile app marketing (push notifications + in app messaging) a strong plus
- Strong quantitative skills and familiarity with web analytics tools
- Strong project management background; experience collaborating across multiple departments to execute projects
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Subscription marketing experience a strong plus
- BA/BS required
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. With over 150 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create and market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, and is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.