Email Marketing Contractor at Peloton
Peloton is seeking an Email Marketing Contractor for the Fall. The Email Marketing Contractor will be working on the Membership team reporting to the Member Communications Specialist. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and is excited to work in a fast-paced environment. This position is remote and will require working during East Coast business hours. Please note that this is a 3 month contract assignment.
Peloton's Membership team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end Member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our Members whenever they need assistance
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Assist with the execution of email marketing campaigns across global markets (US, UK, CA) and multiple lines of business (Bike, Tread, Apparel, App)
- Conduct QA on all emails to ensure accuracy of assets, copy, and links prior to deployment
- Develop and perform A/B tests on key email components (subject lines, creative, timing, segmentation, etc.) to improve and drive the desired campaign results
- Prepare ad hoc reports on campaign performance
- Stay up to date on current trends and best practices happening in the email development community
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Prior email marketing experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical mindset and unparalleled attention to detail
- Enjoy problem solving and making complicated situations simple and painless
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.