Email Marketing Coordinator
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator who will be involved in all aspects of an email campaign from conception through deployment, including managing the campaign services relationship with our 3rd party vendor, and our Email/Communications Service Platform. The Email Marketing Coordinator will join a growing team responsible for recruitment and retention of WW members and is a perfect role for someone looking to gain additional experience in email, CRM, and marketing communications.
- Project manage the development, production, and distribution of email campaigns for multiple teams.
- Oversee the details of each email campaign – deadlines, content, creative and legal approval, set up of audiences and deployment.
- Create tickets in our System Dashboard, JIRA for each campaign
- Monitor flow of information through JIRA to ensure timely feedback and approvals
- Update forms and documentation in Confluence Dashboard as needed
- Work in unison with internal departments such as Creative Services, Legal, as well as external agencies
- Become knowledgeable on the campaign and reporting functionality and capabilities of Braze, Google Analytics, and Looker
- Monitor campaign effectiveness through reporting and basic analysis
- Identify trends and opportunities for improved campaign metrics
- Manage special projects and additional duties as assigned
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Knowledge of basic HTML is preferred, but not required
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate with technical, creative, and marketing staff
- Sharp attention to details
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business requirements
- Quick learner with the demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to track and keep projects on schedule in a fast-paced environment, manage tight deadlines, and shift priorities at a moment's notice
- Knowledge of Gmail Suite i.e. Gmail, google drive, sheets, etc…
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.