About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
Eden Health is seeking an Email Marketing Manager to support our Marketing Team in managing customer marketing initiatives. This role will report to the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing and will work closely with the marketing and customer success teams to communicate our emergent brand and value propositions to our current and future members.
You will play an integral role in building, delivering, and measuring campaigns aimed at the goals across CRM channels, including but not limited to Email, Push, SMS, and In-App messaging. You will leverage your CRM knowledge, digital marketing experience, and campaign performance data to iteratively test, optimize and recommend new best practices to make our next success even greater.
What success looks like
- Developing and executing the end-to-end CRM strategies to increase member engagement through continual engagement
- Creation and optimization of email marketing campaigns, including the development of copy and HTML
- Executing against A/B and multivariate testing plans in order to optimize customer experience and messaging across multiple channels
- Analyzing campaign results and making recommendations based on performance insights
- Ensuring QA and quality standards are met across all CRM touchpoints
- Building strong relationships and collaborate with Customer Success, Product, Sales, and Clinical
What you will bring
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in customer marketing, customer communications, or the customer engagement space (B2B preferred)
- A deep understanding of CRM and email automation in platforms such as MailChimp, Hubspot, Salesforce, or Braze
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with Excel, web analytics tools, etc.
- Proficiency in HTML & CSS
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to details with swift execution
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from
edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]edenhealth.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]