Email Marketing Manager at Angi
Angi is seeking an experienced Email Marketing Manager to own end-to-end completion of Email and SMS marketing initiatives. You will own day-to-day execution and operations of our email marketing program.
What You'll Do
- Manage the email marketing calendar and work with designer to execute against it
- QA all emails, ensuring all links, images, subject lines, and list segments are accurate and working properly
- Monitor and report key metrics including email delivery, unsubscribe rate, email metrics, and business metrics
- Develop strategies and implementation plans for lifecycle, triggered, and enhanced personalization using segmentation and predictive modeling; and set goals to meet overall channel revenue and performance targets for email and sms
- Manage ongoing optimization of program KPI's by designing comprehensive, measurable A/B testing methods
- Clearly communicate key learnings, actionable hindsights, and recommend new opportunities to leadership
- Develop monthly email and sms content calendar
- Ensure compliance with internal guidelines and best practices including CAN-SPAM
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-8 years of experience in an email marketing role
- Deep knowledge of CRM, marketing, and analytics tools, like Looker
- Experience operating both strategically and tactically in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- Experience using data to develop and measure marketing programs
- Desire to roll up sleeves and execute while also seeing the broader vision of the channel
- Thrives in fluid, demanding environments and can juggle competing high-priority projects
- Can comfortably and effectively collaborate with cross-functional partners
- Strong analytics skills using data to tackle problems and translate results into recommendations
- Experience with an enterprise level ESP (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Responsys, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency manipulating data and performing calculations
- Basic HTML preferred
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ambition to learn, grow and have fun!
- The salary band for this position ranges from $50,000-$80,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world