CRM Marketing at Policygenius...
What do you get when you mix customer centric vision, strong organizational chops and attention to detail? Hopefully YOU, the newest Email Marketing Senior Manager to help translate Policygenius’ brand value into winning email campaigns!
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, right- and left-brained whiz with the creativity and analytics skills to evolve our lifecycle marketing across a variety of channels, including email, SMS, direct mail, and more. Reporting into our VP of CRM, the Email Marketing Senior Manager will own program development and execution across multiple product lines and ensure that each connects with the customers both emotionally and rationally. You’ll be the magic behind customers who stay engaged with Policygenius
In this role, you will...
- Bring a customer centric mindset to every project
- Amplify collaborative teamwork and individual ownership
- Develop and optimize lifecycle marketing programs to expand customer lifetime value, including emails, SMS, direct mail and more
- Improve CRM program performance and conversion rates through testing and rapid innovation
- Foster the right balance between process and agility to ensure efficiency and proper communication
- Drive improved efficiency through automation and process improvement
- Collaborate with Creative and Operations teams to develop new email assets that customers are excited to open and that help them move through their customer journey
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have 7+ years experience creating email campaigns and organizing customer segments in an email/CRM platform
- You have 5+ years experience in vendor management
- You have experience with lifecycle marketing tools: email/CRM (Iterable, Braze, MailChimp, etc.) and email design (Litmus, EmailOnAcid)
- You are familiar with HTML/CSS, particularly in coding emails and landing pages
- You have a solid understanding of email marketing best practices including design, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM
- You are self-motivated and resourceful with the ability to troubleshoot, and problem solve across teams and tools
- You have a strong attention to detail and stellar leadership skills
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- A flexible-first workplace, with the freedom to work in our beautiful offices or remotely as needed based on the needs of your role, team, and the business
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry, including training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- An inclusive community of fun, diverse, and open-minded coworkers committed to our mission of helping people get financial protection right
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. We launched in 2014 and made our mark as an early insurtech pioneer. Our mission is to help people get financial protection right — and feel good about it — and we make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. We’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance like they shop for everything else — online — and have placed over $60 billion in coverage. In early 2020, we announced our Series D funding round of $100 million, bringing our total funding to just over $150 million.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" four years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!