YieldStreet is disrupting the trillion-dollar lending and investment industry. We recently raised $178m in financing from world-class venture capitalists to help us scale. Our investor demand is soaring, and our team is expected to double in size this year. Do you have what it takes to join a booming startup that is changing the investment industry?
YieldStreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. YieldStreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Commercial. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We believe top notch technology and data can help us build the world’s most robust alternative investment platform and create financial independence for all. Join us!
What You’ll Do
- Work across several departments to support investor-facing communications; campaigns, newsletters, automated communication, system testing & troubleshooting, and optimize / A/B test emails
- Help manage the entire communication journey for our Investor community. You understand the importance of creating impact along every step of our Investors journey, and how those communications can have a profound impact on how they experience our platform.
- Maintain and distribute KPI reporting to monitor and improve the performance of the email marketing channel
- Create and implement strategies for list growth, health and increased engagement
- Work with investor relations and marketing team to efficiently segment users based on engagement history, tenure, and overall behavior
- Identify and implement communication automations where needed
- Work effectively with creative team to push top quality email visuals
- 3-5 years experience working in email marketing
- Experience with Marketo
- Ability to execute day-to-day operational tasks to support email marketing program, from creative setup and HTML coding to testing/QA and deployment
- Deep understanding of design and optimization of nurture and drip campaigns
- Development, management, and optimization of email drip series to deliver personalized messaging and content to our readers based on interest segmentation
- Detail-oriented, comfortably meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of logic and building out segmented lists
Strong knowledge in SQL/HTML/CSS coding, specifically with mobile responsive templates is a huge plus.