Email Marketing Manager at Via
About This Role
We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join our team to drive awareness, acquisition, and engagement. In this role, you will be responsible for building a world class email marketing capability for Via across lines of business and stakeholder groups.
As the ideal candidate, you have a passion for leveraging data to gain insights and solve problems, an eye for graphic design, experience with content strategy, and technical email development skills. You love building new things and take personal pride in delivering innovative, customized, functional and delightful customer experiences. You will collaborate across the company to identify and drive innovative email solutions that achieve business goals and raise the bar for customer experience with each launch.
What You'll Do
- Manage and build overall email lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Launch and analyze A/B testing campaigns.
- Own management of campaigns, including production, testing, setup, deployment, monitoring, analysis, and presentation of results.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to identify areas of opportunity and increase engagement.
- Work with marketing managers, content creators, designers, and business leadership to align email initiatives with cross-functional team goals.
- Partner across teams to ensure our prospect and customer cohorts are being nurtured and activated based on varying acquisition sources, supporting the long-term health of our customer base making our email marketing efforts more beneficial
- Develop an iterative testing strategy to gain insights and continually improve the customer experience through optimized messaging and targeting.
- Analyze, report on, and optimize against performance metrics including open rate, click through rate, launch rate, and lift.
- Track best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations.
Who You Are
- Have 3+ years experience in messaging marketing campaigns (email, push notifications, SMS, in-app messages)
- Proficient with ESP and/or CRM. Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus.
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
- Have 2+ years’ relevant work experience in online and/or B2B marketing.
- Demonstrate deep experience building a program with various ESPs and tech stacks and other technology partners to support the needs of a global email marketing program, including deliverability and testing vendors
- Knowledge of email regulations, best practices and compliance internationally in various regulatory regimes (e.g., GDPR or CASL)
- Critical thinker and excellent problem solver.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficient with HTML, CSS
- Ambitious self-starter with demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done.
- Possess incredible attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, compliments existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.