Email Marketing Manager
We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join our team to drive awareness, acquisition, and engagement. In this role, you will be responsible for building a world class email marketing capability for Via across lines of business and stakeholder groups.
As the ideal candidate, you have a passion for leveraging data to gain insights and solve problems, an eye for graphic design, experience with content strategy, and technical email development skills. You love building new things and take personal pride in delivering innovative, customized, functional and delightful customer experiences. You will collaborate across the company to identify and drive innovative email solutions that achieve business goals and raise the bar for customer experience with each launch.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and build overall email lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Launch and analyze A/B testing campaigns.
- Own management of campaigns, including production, testing, setup, deployment, monitoring, analysis, and presentation of results.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to identify areas of opportunity and increase engagement.
- Work with marketing managers, content creators, designers, and business leadership to align email initiatives with cross-functional team goals.
- Partner across teams to ensure our prospect and customer cohorts are being nurtured and activated based on varying acquisition sources, supporting the long-term health of our customer base making our email marketing efforts more beneficial
- Develop an iterative testing strategy to gain insights and continually improve the customer experience through optimized messaging and targeting.
- Analyze, report on, and optimize against performance metrics including open rate, click through rate, launch rate, and lift.
- Track best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations.
- 3+ years experience in messaging marketing campaigns (email, push notifications, SMS, in-app messages)
- Proficient with ESP and/or CRM. Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus.
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
- 2+ years’ relevant work experience in online and/or B2B marketing.
- Deep experience building a program with various ESPs and tech stacks and other technology partners to support the needs of a global email marketing program, including deliverability and testing vendors
- Knowledge of email regulations, best practices and compliance internationally in various regulatory regimes (e.g., GDPR or CASL)
- Critical thinker and excellent problem solver.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS
- Ambitious self-starter with demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done.
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization.
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.