Email Marketing Specialist
Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities. Show up. Change lives.
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for how Meetup is brought to life through email marketing. This role implements the overall email strategy with the goal of increasing quality member and organizer engagement with Meetup emails.
- Contribute to building the global email marketing campaigns to drive business KPI’s and objectives
- Being an expert in the email space and recommending sophisticated email functionality which will allow us to elevate our email experiences
Elevating Email Experience
- Create and send quality emails for the B+C team including product announcements, marketing campaigns, and invitations to special events
- Advise and collaborate on content to drive engagement in email campaigns
- Elevate email sophistication by introducing dynamic + personalized components
- Infuse Meetup brand into emails by working with the creative team to provide inspiration + guidance on email creative best practices
- Lead audience segmentation strategy through leveraging Looker insights
- Email performance optimization through regular testing of SL/PH, copy, creative, audience + analysis of email engagement to drive 2018 KPI’s
- Create email quality best practices to elevate the quality of all Meetup emails
- Identify + prioritize key email optimization opportunities across all biz unit emails
- Email development and QA of scheduled campaigns each month using Agility whenever possible
- Manage ESP (Braze) day to day to ensure we have everything we need to execute a high level
- Managing Agility to enable our team to execute flawless emails and build out campaigns for us.
- Process Creation
- Create and manage processes to make email more efficient
- Develop and maintain sophisticated email reporting to monitor and make improvements to campaigns
- Share insights and recommendations with teammates to inform future initiatives
Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?