Email Production Associate at The Farmer's Dog
The Farmer’s Dog was created to radically improve the $90 billion global pet food industry — starting with a subscription service that sends freshly-made food directly to customers’ doors. Long term, our aim is to simplify every part of pet care, bettering the lives of the animals who make our lives better. We recently raised our Series B and are backed by early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Sweetgreen, and Glossier.
Join The Farmer’s Dog team as we continue to figure out ways of bringing peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and much-needed change to the way people feed and care for their pets.
The Farmer’s Dog is looking for an analytical Email Production Associate. Your job will be to develop and optimize efficient impactful email marketing campaigns.
You’ll be joining the Growth Marketing Team, which partners with departments across the business to meaningfully grow The Farmer’s Dog’s active customer base. If you have a knack for driving results through data-lead decision making and can smoothly pivot your focus between execution and strategy, then this role is for you!KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own all facets of the email deployment process.
- Test, iterate and optimize all automated emails in The Farmer’s Dog’s lifecycle.
- Analyze email performance data and provide recommendations to the greater marketing team.
- Own the email deployment calendar while working cross-functionally with Brand, CX, Tech, etc.
- Build new campaign workflows for triggered campaigns - including targeting, channel & timing selection, if/then scenarios, and automated tasks.
- 2+ years of experience in email marketing.
- Working knowledge of HTML for email.
- Marketing automation experience (huge bonus points for experience with Simon Data).
- Experience working with data to drive email campaign ideation.
- Strong knowledge of CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and opt-in and opt-out practices.
- Understand campaign development, from briefs through working with creative teams to launch.
- Bonus points for a working knowledge of SQL (or willingness/ability to learn quickly)
- Brand new dog-friendly office in Greenwich Village (complete with free-roaming friendly dogs)
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible PTO and WFH policy
- Discounted fresh food for your pup
- Fresh breakfast, snacks and coffee for the humans
- Strict daily belly rub quota