Employee Marketing Senior Manager at DailyPay, Inc.
At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.The Role:
We are looking for an Employee Marketing Senior Manager to manage our Go-to-market strategies and ongoing marketing campaigns to ensure we are deploying thoughtful and impact-driven marketing programs driven by employee insights with a focus on on-location and traditional marketing initiatives.
This is a fairly new group within the marketing team, and so we are looking for an experienced, self-directed marketing director who has a proven track record in managing in a high-growth environment, influencing external partners, and taking a data-focused, and customer centric approach to marketing. This position will report into our Senior Director of Marketing.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
Adherence to department objectives around benefit enrollment: Owner of the strategic program launch playbooks, mapping systematic customer acquisition strategy with projected growth timetable, meeting to budget and CPA goals.
Customer insights & understanding of customer journey: Documented understanding of the discovery & evaluation process of new benefits. Understanding the voice of our customer and identifying customer segments.
Own benefits marketing: Ensuring marketing materials are on-brand, on-message, and resonate with employees. Manage omni-channel marketing programs including on-premise, direct mail, organic social, web marketing (SEO, landing page) etc.
- Campaign execution: Plan and oversee the execution of branded marketing campaigns across channels (e.g., email, direct mail, SMS, on-premise marketing).
- Presentation & selling key concepts: Package and merchandise new initiatives to relevant enterprise partnership managers and employer partners to encourage engagement and involvement in marketing campaigns and partner engagement initiatives.
- Retention strategy & roadmap: Work cross functionally to develop strategies across channels to increase employer partner loyalty and maximize retention of existing employer partners.
- Analysis, and reporting: Work with a cross-functional team to define requirements for build reports to effectively analyze each campaign's performance and recommend actionable insights. Maintain timely reporting and effectively communicate across organization as needed. Assess our current marketing technology stack and make informed recommendations to better support future growth.
- Collaboration and communication: Work cross-functionally, collaborating with key stakeholders including but not limited to growth and product, pre-app D2C funnel team, creative department, support team, and partnership managers to understand challenges and opportunities that will impact our evolving marketing programs. Effectively communicate across the marketing and broader organization, sharing project updates, timelines, processes and results, demonstrating the impact of the lifecycle marketing campaigns on the business.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or another related field of study
- 7+ years of experience managing B2C customer lifecycle marketing, B2B retention marketing
- Minimum of 3+ years of managerial experience preferred
- Understanding of benefit communications and/or B2B2C Marketing Teams
- Proven track record of setting lifecycle marketing strategy and aligning cross-functional activities to overarching strategy
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Strong analytical rigor to decision making and problem solving
- Growth mindset and familiar with the scientific method
- Proven track record of driving results in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Demonstrated strong marketing, strategic, and creative thinking (benefits marketing/customer orientation)
- Strong work ethic - Self directed with excellent time-management skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must handle multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.