If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As Yotpo's Employer Brand Manager, you will be a champion of talent experience and will be responsible for building Yotpo’s employer brand globally. You will create a platform to showcase Yotpo as an amazing place to work with fun, inspiring, and brilliant people on the team, and the ideal place to grow your career. You’ll develop and build on exciting and innovative programs to drive awareness and attract the best talent in all parts of the business: creative, sales, technical, and beyond. It’s the first role of its kind at Yotpo, and we’re excited to have someone come and build this discipline from the ground up!
- Establish an employer brand identity that showcases Yotpo’s unique personality and culture and its merits as a home for great talent, in collaboration with Brand teammates, Yotpo’s amazing Studio team, and HR stakeholders
- Own and execute recruitment-focused marketing programs, including ad campaigns, PR and social media efforts, and virtual and (eventually) offline meet-ups and events
- Elevate the Yotpo employer brand and narrative on candidate-facing channels, including on Yotpo.com, social, job boards, review sites and social groups
- Measure, analyze, and regularly report performance to executive, marketing and recruitment leadership
- Be a people person! You enjoy getting to know people and amplify their stories to show the human side (the best side) of the work experience
- 4+ years experience with leading marketing efforts, creating strategy and hands-on execution of a range of marketing campaigns including paid ads, social, referral programs and PR
- Highly creative and opportunistic; able to jump on current, local, and cultural events and use guerilla tactics to quickly create engagement campaigns that can help us stand out in a crowded marketplace
- Entrepreneurial, results-driven mindset with strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and storytelling ability (verbal and written)
- Experience collaborating with a globally distributed team
Bonus points for:
- Experience in fast growing tech startup / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, many Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
- Meet the team: Senior Director of Brand Marketing + SVP Marketing + Comms Manager
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.