Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the team:
The Mental Health Network Acquisition and Implementation Team is responsible for building a high-performing network of mental health care options to meet the needs of patients and populations across all markets. The team will create a solid foundation and build strong working relationships with mental health providers, agencies, systems and vendors and effectively implement and integrate Quartet’s product into daily workflows and strategic plans. The Mental Health Acquisition and Implementation Team sits within the Clinical Operations team. The Clinical Operations team supports patients getting access to the mental healthcare that is right for them through direct patient support and through the development of a robust mental health network.
- Lead sales cycle with key accounts, from initial telephonic outreach through final implementation, of mental health organizations including enterprise-level agencies, health systems, and strategic partners across multiple states
- Cold call prospects to start sales process
- Identify correct points of contact
- Convince C-suite, VP, Executive Directors, and Boards to join the Quartet network so that, using our free software, their company can receive new patient referrals and clinically collaborate with primary care providers.
- Perform compelling virtual software demonstrations
- Quickly recognize and solve operational barriers or personal hesitations that would limit adoption of Quartet
- Partner with organization to help design, deploy, and train staff on workflows to incorporate the Quartet software into their daily activities
- Implement extremely clear and documented Quartet workflows
- Work cross functionally within Clinical Operations, Partnerships, and Product to project management implementation of strategic partners
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Quartet’s software and services, with a particular emphasis on technical feature configuration.
- Five to ten years of experience working in sales or account management
- External-facing C-suite Sales experience
- Experience conducting demonstrations of a technology platform and developing sales presentations (in both a virtual and in-person environment)
- Experience selling to healthcare providers or working on mental health related projects
- Experience in the mental healthcare industry
- Flexible, adaptable, open to the rapid changes inevitable in a high-growth company
- Willingness to travel within the assigned region (if the company returns to travel)
- Experience working within a CRM system such as Salesforce
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.