Event Marketing Manager, East
Greater NYC Area
Box is seeking a New York based Event Marketing Manager who will be responsible for strategic event marketing programs for the East region. This individual will join a high-performing, diverse team responsible for developing event marketing strategy to drive sales pipeline growth across the region!
In this role, you will work alongside the East regional sales team as part of the Events Marketing Team, bringing Box campaigns and programs to life. This position will develop and drive high touch event programs that generate quality pipeline, move prospects through the sales cycle, and build customer intimacy. This person will be accountable for executing event plans and driving successful outcomes.
- Working cross-functional across all marketing departments from brand to marketing operation teams to implement field events and provide feedback and context on critical requirements within the regions
- Drive close alignment and collaboration with the Marketing Campaigns team to ensure that the campaigns framework and planning can be used and activated to assist regional plans
- Developing integrated, multi-touch marketing plans as well as working knowledge of sales and marketing automation systems
- Planning and executing multiple complex marketing programs and managing agencies, vendors and large projects
- Driving full event execution; from pre-event planning to post-event follow-ups and ensuring all MQLs are being followed-up with to tracking pipeline created from events
- Communicate, execute and package event programming - both regional campaigns and HQ led efforts such as BoxWorks and sponsored programming - to regional teams
- Build a close partnership with sales stakeholders and have deep understanding of how marketing work together with sales to drive business growth and follow-ups for regional events.
- Track the performance of marketing programs in region. Establish and continuously optimize metrics to measure return on investment.
- Forecast, track and report on the budget and spend across regions.
- 3+ years of enterprise event marketing experience, with a regional event marketing or event based field marketing background
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo
- Experience using performance metrics for marketing programs
- Familiarity with customer relationship management systems, marketing automation tools and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness
- Excellent problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities
- Ambitious, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, and organized
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- This role requires 50% travel