Event Marketing Manager
AlphaSense provides an AI-based search engine for market intelligence, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s market and company information, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ enterprise clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
AlphaSense is looking for an event marketing manager with 3+ years of experience who will be responsible for the planning and execution of live (sponsored and hosted) and virtual events in our markets. This person will oversee all event activity, responsible for managing a full spectrum of events from research and conception to budget reconciliation and ROI tracking - and aligning all aspects with marketing strategy and business goals. This role will report to the Sr. Director, Demand Generation.
- Event Marketing - You'll be a trusted resource for the marketing org, planning and executing both sponsored and hosted events throughout the year. Specific duties include:
- Effectively project manage the entire event process from initial planning, logistics, and calendaring, to execution on the ground, and post event reporting.
- Appoint and work closely with external vendors and suppliers, developing strong partnerships.
- Create and manage event assets and collateral to establish brand awareness at events.
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Customer Success, Product and Marketing teams to ensure each event successfully meets the needs of the business.
- Plan, manage, coordinate and execute all webinars programs & initiatives.
- Own event marketing execution - Manage all day-to-day event management processes and tools to optimize the Demand Gen function and spearhead continuous improvements in our event marketing efforts.
- Own the execution of AlphaSense’s event strategy and sponsorship program in its entirety, covering hosted events and industry/association sponsorships.
- Drive results and ROI - Monitor and measure the success of all events programs and evaluate results against organizational goals.
- Create reports to measure event effectiveness (including event budgets and performance) and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop and manage an event ROI process using Hubspot and Salesforce, so that events are proven to directly impact the sales process and the loop is continuously closed.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a corporate event marketing role
- Impeccable project management skills - must be organized, extremely detailed oriented and able to prioritize and juggle/meet multiple deadlines
- Knowledge of event marketing, marketing automation and CRM systems, preferably Splash, Hubspot and Salesforce CRM
- Excellent relationship-building skills including a team-oriented, positive approach
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves and working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where flexibility is required
- Excellence in written communications, project management, and time management.
- Ability to get things done, quickly and effectively