Aircall is on a mission to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, teamwork, transparency and community — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
Aircall is looking for an Event Marketing Specialist (Marketplace) to join our collaborative, creative, and talented team. In this role, you will report to the Demand Generation Manager, and you will be a key member of a cross-functional marketplace team-- a group responsible for building Aircall's integration ecosystem and successfully bringing new integrations to market. This is an opportunity to help drive a strategic initiative and have a big impact on the business!
The marketplace team is a new initiative at Aircall and encompasses Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Partnerships, Channel and other cross-functional departments. You will create and define the success of this fast-growing team and your role within it.
What you'll do:
- Work with Marketing and Sales leadership to plan, execute and track quarterly marketing events to meet and/or exceed quarterly pipeline and revenue targets
- Execute 3rd-party events and trade show sponsorships with end-to-end plan & follow-up, measurement and ROI
- Responsible for all pre-planning and management of event coordination including but not limited to: meeting locations, securing hotel accommodations, support materials, pre- and post- communications with on-site team/attendees/prospects/customers, etc.
- Manage all event “sets” inventory including booth set-ups, pop-up signs and miscellaneous sales and marketing collateral
- Coordinate and execute on pre-event preparation, coaching and training, as well as post-event reporting from attendees
- Set and manage expectations while evaluating new events with event stakeholders
- Research and ideate new trade shows, industry events and hosted events to add to the calendar
- Keep inventory of marketing giveaways and swag, replenishing when necessary
- Sponsorships: Work with partner organizations to learn about sponsorship opportunities, evaluate prospectuses and put together sponsorship recommendations
- Trade shows: Run everything related to Aircall's presence at conferences and industry events including, logistics, campaigns and sales follow-ups
- Field Marketing: Work with the sales team to organize down-the-funnel regional events
What you'll bring:
- 2-5 years of B2B experience planning a range of events for multiple audiences in a fast-paced environment, preferably at a tech company
- An eye for the details and the strategic vision to tie it all together
- Impeccable people skills, confidence, relationship building and customer service
- A desire to build upon existing event processes and continually learn and improve
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to manage numerous projects simultaneously, in a dynamic work environment
- Comfortable negotiating with vendors when needed
- Experience managing expectations with internal and external stakeholders
- Data-driven and willing to learn in an exciting work environment
- Decisive, agile, and iterative; easily able to shift gears between thinking and doing
- Ability to inspire cross-functional teams to work with you and feel great about their contribution
- Willing/able to travel throughout North America up to multiple times a month
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with fitness/wellness reimbursement and commuter compensation
- An office in the center of NYC with great food (breakfast every Monday & Friday!), drinks, and team parties
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.