Events and Social Media Director
Crossix is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Events and Social Media Director to support our growing team. The Director will be responsible for the successful execution of all company events and social media initiatives. This position reports to the VP, Marketing and Communications.
What You’ll Do
- Manage all aspects of event production from initial briefing to post-event reporting for multiple client events and trade shows per year
- Collaborate with Design Supervisor to create event collateral including save-the-dates, invitations, speaker booklets, attendee lists, presentations, agendas and other marketing materials
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Be responsible for accurate and timely budgeting and reconciliation of events
- Travel (5%) to various locations for on-site management of events
- Work closely with business development team to plan attendance at relevant conferences and trade shows
- Manage events budget and report post-event metrics to key stakeholders
- Maintain a best-in-class social media presence across Crossix’s B2B social media accounts (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Work closely with marketing and business development teams to plan organic social media content for key campaigns, events, and company initiatives
- Actively follow industry news to identify new trends and content opportunities
- Measure social media program effectiveness and communicate learnings to key stakeholders
What You’ve Done
- Proven experience (10+ years) as an events planner
- Experience developing engaging B2B social media content
- Excellent written, oral communication, and presentation skills
- “Can-do,” results-driven attitude and approach; entrepreneurial self-starter and team player
- Outstanding project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A calm and flexible approach to handling pressure and stress
- MS Office proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Event planning portfolio preferred
About the Team – Crossix partners with top health brands to maximize media and marketing effectiveness through robust data analytics. Fueled by our privacy-by-design, patented Crossix SafeMine™ technology, Crossix connects the industry’s most comprehensive set of health and non-health data, covering more than 300 million lives in the US. Crossix DIFA™, our best-in-class, cloud-based platform, allows real-time measurement and optimization of complex, cross-channel media campaigns aimed at patients and healthcare professionals.
Our customers include the top 20 pharma companies, leading health systems, pharmacies and other wellness brands. Founded in 2005, Crossix is headquartered in New York City with offices in Israel and Belarus. For more information, visit www.crossix.com.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.