Machines Talk, We Listen. Augury is building a world where people can always rely on machines that matter. Augury supports its partners by enabling Digital Transformation through superior insights into the health and performance of the machines they use to make products, deliver services and improve lives.
As an Events Marketing Manager at Augury, you will lead our company’s event strategy and implementation. You will have a direct impact on building the Augury brand to drive and influence the sales pipeline.
A Day in Your Life
- Create and manage event strategy and logistics from conception to completion for events including trade shows, thought-leadership events, and Augury-led events.
- Plan and execute Augury’s participation in events ensuring Augury is positioned for success by developing project plans, measurable event objectives, event branding, budgets, and scheduling logistics for materials and event attendees.
- Work closely with Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales and the CEO to build annual event objectives and recommend new events to increase brand awareness.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a clear understanding of the event strategy, goals, logistics and post-event activities.
- Collaborating across departments throughout the event planning cycle to ensure goal alignment.
- Activate internal and external marketing stakeholders to create and obtain event messaging, abstracts, promotions, swag, social announcements, and other collateral.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on the following, booth/room setup, equipment/technology requirements, marketing materials, and share event objectives.
What you Bring
- Experience: You bring 6 - 10 years of experience in a fast-paced organization managing domestic and international events. You are a people activator for internal and external stakeholders to successfully execute events.
- Leadership: You are an everyday leader. People are inspired by your vision and passion. You build relationships to make things happen.
- Passion: You enjoy getting things done. You have the ability to set the strategic picture, as well as, love getting your hands dirty in the smaller tactical details. You thrive in situations with many moving parts.
- Organizer: You love organizing and arranging people and things. You have meticulous attention to detail. You are great at working with people to implement and execute your vision.
- Traveler: This role will require travel domestic and international 25% of the time.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not ashamed of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 401K plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO