Events Marketing Manager
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There are significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
As an Events Marketing Manager, you will plan and execute Augury’s events focused on demand generation and lead nurturing campaigns to bring awareness to the market and driving demand that fuels revenue growth.
You will work with marketing, sales, and the leadership team to plan and execute Augury’s participation in tradeshows, conferences, thought-leadership seminars, and in-house events with the ultimate goal of driving sales pipeline.
A Day in Your Life
- Develop yearly and quarterly event marketing plans and measurable objectives that support revenue growth at Augury.
- Create and manage event marketing plans and logistics from conception to completion for events including trade shows, thought-leadership events, and Augury-led events.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales and the CEO to define involvement, plans, and measurable objectives for each event to ensure demand generation goals are met.
- Support pre- and post-event activities; event logistics/setup, creation of event-specific marketing collateral, and organization of post-event followup with attendees.
- Activate internal and external marketing stakeholders to create and obtain event messaging, abstracts, promotions, swag, social announcements, and other collateral.
- Responsible for analyzing success metrics of events to show ROI for demand generation activities that will impact future event planning.
What You Bring
- Experience: You bring 5 - 7 years of experience in a fast-paced organization preferably Saas.
- You have planned and executed on domestic and international events.
- Leadership: You are an everyday leader. People are inspired by your vision and passion. You build relationships to make things happen.
- Passion: You enjoy getting things done. You have the ability to see the big picture and love getting your hands dirty in the smaller tactical details. You thrive in situations with many moving parts.
- Organizer: You love organizing and arranging people and things. You have meticulous attention to detail. You are great at working with people to implement and execute your vision.
- Traveler: This role will require travel domestic and international 25% of the time.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility- we are only as good as the relationships we build. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO