Events Marketing Specialist at Onna
We’re Onna: A passionate, hard-working team solving one of the biggest challenges facing today’s businesses — knowledge fragmentation. We’ve built the world’s first Knowledge Integration Platform to make enterprise knowledge more accessible, useful, and private. We help some of the world’s leading companies like Facebook, Slack, Electronic Arts, and Fitbit, to bring together fragmented knowledge from today’s most popular workplace applications. With our platform, teams can unify, protect, search, automate, and build on top of their organization’s proprietary knowledge, allowing them to leverage it in new and intuitive ways.
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across our offices in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
We’re currently hiring an Events Marketing Specialist to join the Marketing team in our New York City office. Reporting to the Events Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting Onna’s incredible events calendar through meticulous planning, organization, and execution. Please note: due to the global pandemic, all events are currently virtual, but Onna has a history of amazing live events, and we look forward to being able to hold more in the future!
What you’ll do:
- Support the Events Marketing team with events from initial conceptualization and planning through day-of execution and tracking
- Liaise with external vendors and manage vendor contracts (swag, venues, technologies, catering, etc.)
- Coordinate speakers for in-person and virtual events like panels and webinars
- Collaborate with content and design colleagues to create engaging promotional and follow-up campaigns
- Learn more about the ways in which well-executed events impact lead generation and conversion, brand visibility and awareness, and overall company revenue
Who you are:
- Ideally, you have some experience working with an events team (experience with virtual events is a definite plus!)
- An organized optimist: You know that planning events requires impeccable organization, and you’re so organized that you’re ready to address any hiccups or issues head-on
- A curious marketer: You are energized by the cross-functional work that comes with organizing events, and you’re excited to learn more about marketing as a whole
- A clear communicator: You may err on the side of over-communication. You are unafraid to ask questions, and you constantly seek clarity
- Please note, when we are able to resume our live events programming, you will occasionally be required to transport and move approximately 25 pounds, and you would help to install/set-up booths and signage
- Experience with virtual/online events and webinars
- Exposure to webinar platforms like ON24 and Zoom Webinar
- Experience using Pardot or similar software
- Experience coordinating and negotiating with vendors
Benefits we offer:
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Monthly group activities
- Commuter perks (location-specific)
- Dog-friendly office (location-specific)
About the product & Onna’s funding:
Our growing list of integrations includes the likes of G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft 365, Box, Dropbox and more. Our open API allows us to integrate with any cloud-based or on-premise platform, for optimal control and visibility into your most critical knowledge. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.