Experiential Ticketing Coordinator at Resy
WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built and powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder and former CTO of CrowdTwist and current Techstars mentor; and Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur and investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants and hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, you’re an insider — and the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYC’s “100 Best Places to Work,” Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Resy is seeking an Experiential Ticketing Coordinator to lead the ticketing of Resy and American Express events and dining programs. You will work closely with the Account Management + Implementation, Product, Brand/Content and Sales teams (and other cross-functional stakeholders, as necessary). This position is crucial to the success of Resy and American Express dining events and will report to the Director of Experiential. The Ticketing Coordinator will be an integral function of the Experiential team and will own and execute the entire ticketing flow for all events in the US and globally.
This is an exciting position for someone looking to be part of building a new team, develop relationships with chef/restaurant partners, and operate and inform new technology systems while growing their event marketing skills.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage and execute all ticketing for the Experiential Marketing team
- Oversee and organize ticketing calendar and set up all ticketing systems; streamline process, documentation and reporting for ticket initiatives
- Liase with American Express on the ticketing needs for their various dining programs and events
- Coordinate with restaurant partners and external brands/companies using Resy for ticketing their events and be responsible for collecting all necessary information to set up ticketing
- Train partners and other external brands/companies using Resy for ticketing
- Work collaboratively with Support, Implementation and Restaurant Success teams to ensure a high quality experience for all partners and to ensure ticketing timelines are met and executed successfully
- Help to vet incoming event ticketing requests
- Set up all necessary reporting and data in our Business Intelligence tool (Looker), developing and implementing new metrics to support experiential marketing initiatives
- Staff Resy and Amex events (as needed)
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 3+ years of professional experience in marketing, events, project management and/or product
- You’re comfortable learning new software systems quickly
- You possess a deep knowledge of restaurants and chefs and/or have passion for restaurants and want to learn more about the hospitality industry
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and have excellent time management skills with the ability to recognize and focus on high priority tasks
- You are hyper organized with a keen attention to detail but can think critically, identify areas of improvement, and problem solve independently
- You excel in customer service, you provide clear and thorough instructions, and you remain calm during stressful situations
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are coachable, self-motivated, a fast learner and can work independently
- You are thoughtful, proactive, imaginative and collaborative
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox gym discount and Wellness budget
- Quarterly credit toward dining at your favorite Resy restaurant
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen and café
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.