Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking an External Communications Manager to help drive public relations and thought leadership efforts across the company. The role will require strong writing skills and the ability to work across multiple teams. The ideal candidate is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and a phenomenal communicator.
- Manage external communications efforts around product launches, corporate news, tech and real estate industry thought leadership, and more.
- Work closely with PR agency teams on day-to-day execution and reporting
- Draft external communications content including press releases, case studies, bylined articles and thought leadership
- Prep briefing materials and talking points for spokespeople
- Author and edit content from company and customer spokespeople
- Work with internal teams across the organization to streamline communications processes
- Manage speaker opportunities and submit the company for awards
- Work with customers to develop case studies and other promotional materials
- Support the measurement and evaluation of external communications efforts
- Report to the Director of Communications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of public relations and external communications experience
- Strong communication, stakeholder management, and problem solving skills
- Strategic mindset, adaptable, energetic, self-motivated, accountable, and results-driven
- An excitement to work on high-visibility projects in a fast-paced environment
- Creative mindset with a strong attention to detail
- Experience in the tech and/or real estate industry
- PR agency experience preferred, but not required
- Highly collaborative and capable of working as part of a team
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice