Field Marketing Events Associate
They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.Job Purpose
The Events Associate will manage execution of local events and local partnerships, both sponsored and branded across the US. In this role, you will have to partner closely with local leadership and sales teams, identifying opportunities and driving demand for pipeline growth.What You’ll Do...
- Local events execution including:
- Mapping and execution of local sponsorship and branded events opportunities
- Contracts and payments control
- Production of folders and swags
- Alignment with partners on execution and logistics
- Briefing for design team to produce different materials needed for events
- Alignment with BDD/BDR team on strategy, execution and logistics
- Manage events calendar, track results
- Select, brief and manage providers (booth, brand activations)
- Support with translations/localization of global marketing content
- Liaise with content and growth team to brief on: content for presentations, content for paid media campaigns, production of collaterals from events
- Identify local opportunities for cooperation (NGO, companies, advisors, influencers…)
- Develop and maintain relationships with local partners
- 1-3 years of proven track record in developing and executing events - B2B marketing experience is highly desirable
- Capable of working closely with internal stakeholders and customers
- Enthusiastic team player with ‘make it happen’ attitude
- Solid event organization experience
- Experience in global multi-cultural organizations and global marketing team a plus
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Gympass membership, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays and a floating holiday
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development
- An exciting and supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) and ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.