Field Marketing Implementation Manager at Gympass
They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.Job Purpose
We are looking for a Global Field Marketing Implementation Manager to design and execute a global playbook for our growing field marketing program. Reporting to the Global Field Marketing Senior Director, you will act as a liaison between the local field teams and the global marketing team This role will be involved with field marketing processes (mainly events planning and execution), global implementation and reporting, improving workflows, removing roadblocks and promoting efficiencies across many regions (United States, Europe and Latin America).What You’ll Do...
- Design our Global Field Marketing Implementation playbook, collaborating with other global verticals (PR & Content, Corporate Communication and Growth) on how to integrate different marketing tactics for demand generation
- Define methodology, consolidate and oversee our Field marketing performance and results globally, partnering with Global Marketing Tech and Operations team, reporting and proving insights to the Global Field Marketing Director
- Develop Field marketing ROI methodology, including process to calculate, tracking, integrations needed with current systems, and help implement across regions
- Own master events planning calendar across regions
- Manage Global Field Marketing Governance: team online meetings, quarterly or annual planning meeting, in person meeting logistics, agenda, presentation template
- Partner with regional and local field marketers to replicate learnings and best practices
- Support planning and execution of global events and relationship with partners
- Consolidate demand from different regions in terms of assets, collaterals, swags needed that can be optimized globally and work with other global verticals to deliver them
- 3-5 years in a planning, process design and/or operations capacity in marketing operations, management consulting or similar
- Strong analytical skills
- Collaborative attitude; ability to bring people together
- Detailed oriented and extremely organized
- Experience working across matrixed organizations to drive desired outcomes
- Experience in global multi-cultural organizations and global marketing team
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Gympass membership, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays and a floating holiday
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development
- An exciting and supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) and ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.