Field Marketing Manager, Americas
We’re Ushering in a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
The Field Marketing Manager, Americas will be responsible for planning, managing, and executing high-impact field marketing campaigns in support of company pipeline and revenue goals. You will be a part of a creative, results-driven team and work cross-functionally with others in the Marketing, Sales, and Product teams to promote our leadership position in the market. You will be responsible for driving top-of-the-funnel opportunities as well as mid-funnel pipeline acceleration via field activities such as: third-party events and conferences, workshops, meetups, regional webinars and campaigns, and account based marketing programs. You will also lead the pre-event and post-event engagement with our target audience, leveraging digital channels including email, web, and social.
A day in the life of a Field Marketing Manager at Collibra:You’ll be reporting directly to the Director of Field Marketing, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Partnering with the Sales leadership to understand regional pipeline and revenue targets, and creating programs which meet those targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Working closely with other members of the demand generation team to understand activities in market, analyze regional needs against the plan, identify gaps, and develop programs to fill them.
- Managing the Collibra presence at third-party events including pre-event, on site, and post-event engagement with prospects and customers.
- Working closely with the Sales team to develop and run Collibra-hosted events to support pipeline acceleration needs, and addressing pipeline shortfalls with rapid-turn programs.
- Continually analyzing upcoming events and looking for opportunities to extend our presence and meet new audiences
Why we need you: You have...
- Experience. Strong experience in event management and audience engagement. Experience working with senior sales and executive team members and leading virtual teams.
- Management Skills. Strong project management skills to get it all done on time. Planning, budgeting, and contract negotiation skills. High attention to detail and accuracy despite fast-paced environment and deadline pressure.
- Copywriting skills. Strong copywriting skills for event invitations, post-event follow-up, and targeted email campaigns.
- Energy and enthusiasm. Experience working in a fast-paced, fast-growing organization. Outgoing and comfortable engaging with attendees at events.
- A love of (business) travel. This position requires a significant amount of travel to events, where you will manage both event logistics and the on-site staff. You’ll get visit several major metro locations across the US and Europe each year.
- An eye for detail. Previous experience planning and executing brand-savvy events where the little details make all the difference.
- Education and work experience. Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS). 5+ years relevant experience working on events and field marketing programs.
Why you want us:
- A friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued and your growth fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally for team meetings, trainings, and conferences
- Flexible hours: quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package