Field Marketing Manager - Healthcare
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
We’re currently seeking a hardworking, highly motivated Field Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team in New York, NY.
Who You Are
You’re a passionate person who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You care deeply about your work, and always apply polish to your output. You’re excited about technology, and you love getting others just as excited. You’re a fast learner with a knack for amplifying those ideas in compelling strategic event ideas and execution. When you see an opportunity, you seize it, and when you see a gap, you fill it.
You have an eye for detail and thrive on the small touches that make a big statement. You understand the importance of “location, location, location” and constantly are looking outside the box for unique customer experiences. For you, no task is too small, and there is always an opportunity to evolve.
Who We Are
We’re a passionate Marketing team within a fast-paced, innovative company. Our challenge is the ultimate marketing challenge -- marketing to marketers. We work tirelessly to build a company and product worth talking about and aim to introduce customers, prospects, and partners to Yext’s products and services. We are hyper-connected and always on, and always passionate about what we do.
We’re currently on the hunt to add an amazing Field Marketing Manager with a focus on Healthcare. Our dream candidate not only has a creative approach to the strategic event and revenue marketing, but understands the tech space and is passionate about providing a unique and engaging experience for customers around the world. The individual we’re seeking for this position understands the power of strategic event planning and is excited about for the opportunity to be involved with the growth of a world-class revenue marketing team.
If you relish the opportunity to use strategic revenue marketing to grow an already impressive company, we need to talk.
- Plan and execute a quarterly event marketing and custom campaign calendar across the Healthcare (HC) vertical
- Work with the HC sales leaders, HC Head of Industry, and other Enterprise teams to execute strategic onsite meeting experiences, relationship growth opportunities, and educational workshops to drive product awareness and future revenue opportunities
- Negotiate contracts for restaurants, suites, local venues, and various types of suppliers
- Assist in the strategy, coordination, and execution of Healthcare-specific sponsored events
- Travel to events and conferences to conduct site inspections and oversee onsite execution when necessary
- Manage internal and external communication around all events and conferences
- Collaborate effectively with the HC Sales teams and various leaders and executives in order to ensure that all events are successful and that all prospects and clients are receiving an on-brand, best-in-industry experience
- Host bi-weekly 1:1 calls with HC sellers to help advance pipeline through strategic marketing support and event participation
- Maintain close relationships with HC/Sales leadership to stay up-to-date on pipeline and other important initiatives
- Collaborate with the sales teams to drive go-to-market campaigns and high touch deliverables to create and drive pipeline
- Be the main point of contact for the HC teams within the Marketing organization to clearly communicate Marketing objectives and activities that may benefit each respective team
- Take ownership over the vertical and create programmatic processes that can be emulated across other verticals
- Work closely with other partners within the company: Sales, Operations, Product Development, HR, etc.
- Bachelor's degree (or similar college level education) and a minimum of 4-6 years of relevant experience, including event planning, preferably in an entrepreneurial setting
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail; Passionate about your work
- Comfortable and flexible in a fast-changing environment
- “Quick start” mentality with high production output
- Efficient worker with a positive, proactive and energetic personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, visual skills, ability to prioritize
- Creative, diplomatic, ability to multitask and handle pressure
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders including C-level team members, executives and vendors
- Strong professional references and proven ability to work in a dynamic environment with many types of people at various levels and create value every day
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, prioritize assignments, and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Adobe Creative Suite, Splash, and Salesforce are a plus
- Availability to travel as needed
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.