Field Marketing Manager (NYC) at Cockroach Labs
Cockroach Labs is the team behind CockroachDB, an open source, distributed SQL database. We aim to build infrastructure that keeps pace with the world, so developers can focus on what matters most: building the best products. Join us on our mission to Make Data Easy. Are you ready to aim high and build to last?About the Role
We are looking for a stellar Field Marketing Manager to join the Cockroach Labs team. You will manage regional field events as well as a range of other field programs (including but not, account-based initiatives, industry and partner event sponsorships, social media campaigns, web, etc.). You will be a critical member of the Demand Generation marketing team, will report directly to the Director of Demand Generation and will support our sales team across enterprise, commercial and growth markets.You Will
- Own end-to-end field event planning, project management, and logistics from initial planning to post-event program follow up. You’ll also manage event budgets, KPIs, OKRs, and track against Sales and Marketing ROI
- Drive territory strategy with sales stakeholders to build field marketing event and program calendars designed to drive net new pipeline (generate net new leads & accelerate existing opportunities), drive prospect engagement, increase awareness, and support conversion rates
- Run scalable and efficient field marketing programs that allow rapid response and provide exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct post-event evaluations and ROI analysis. Report and share results and recommendations with team and senior leadership.
In your first 30 days, you will assess where we are with our field marketing events and where we need to be. You will meet with the sales leaders to understand their goals and strategy, We believe that it's important for you to take this first month to become familiar with our technology and our company.
After 3 months, you'll be fully integrated into the team. You will develop and own our field marketing strategy. You will work with the demand generation and sales team to roll out own new strategy and make ensure communication and collaboration between the two teams. You'll create repeatable policies and procedures to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the events process.You Have
- 4+ years of experience in managing and executing field events.
- 2+ years of marketing for B2B high-tech products/solutions
- Exceptional organization and ability to juggle many projects at one time
- Willing to travel across for events
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Reporting to Maria Toft - Director of Demand Generation
As a "left-brained" marketer with a passion for building things to last, Maria says that joining Cockroach Labs as the Director of Demand Generation was a no-brainer. Maria is responsible for executing our multi-channel strategies (digital media, events, etc.) to drive prospect engagement and customer activation. Outside of work, you can find her walking her dogs, playing tennis, doing yoga, and exploring the beautiful nature in New York State.Our Benefits
- 100% health insurance coverage (for you and your dependents!)
- Paid parental leave (with baby bucks)
- Flex Fridays
- Flexible time off & flexible hours
- Education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Cockroach Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please email us at [email protected].