Field Marketing Manager - Partner & Alliances at Yext
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
We’re currently seeking a hardworking, highly motivated Field Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team in New York, NY.
Who You Are
You’re a passionate person who thrives in a fast paced environment. You care deeply about your work, and always apply polish to your output. You’re excited about technology, and you love getting others just as excited. You’re a fast learner with a knack for amplifying those ideas in compelling strategic event ideas and execution. When you see an opportunity, you seize it, and when you see a gap, you fill it.
You have an eye for detail, and thrive on the small touches that make a big statement. You understand the importance of “location, location, location” and constantly are looking outside the box for unique customer experiences. For you, no task is too small, and there is always an opportunity to evolve.
Who We Are
We’re a passionate Marketing team within a fast-paced, innovative company. Our challenge is the ultimate marketing challenge -- marketing to marketers. We work tirelessly to build a company and product worth talking about and aim to introduce customers, prospects, and partners to Yext’s products and services. We are hyper-connected and always on, and always passionate about what we do.
- Plan and execute a quarterly event marketing plan across the Partner and Alliance channels
- Manage onsite execution of events as well as post event follow up
- Manage quarterly budgets associated with events and deal support
- Work with the heads of the Partner and Alliance teams to execute strategic onsite meeting experiences, relationship growth opportunities, and educational workshops to drive product awareness and future revenue opportunities
- Negotiate contracts for restaurants, suites, local venues, and various types of suppliers
- Travel to events to oversee on-site execution and conduct site inspections
- Manage internal and external communication around events and conferences
- Collaborate effectively with the Partner and Alliance Sales teams and various leaders and executives in order to ensure that our events are successful, and that all prospects and clients are receiving an on-brand, best-in-industry experience
- Host bi-weekly 1:1 calls with Strategic Partner sellers to help advance pipeline through strategic marketing support and event participation
- Maintain close relationships with Partner and Alliance leadership to stay up-to-date on pipeline and other important revenue initiatives
- Collaborate with the sales teams to drive go-to market campaigns and high touch deliverables for Partner and Alliance accounts to create and drive pipeline
- Research and assess new ways to drive interest at events with leads, leveraging event advertising, targeted lists, and other opportunities to get out there; test and follow-up campaigns
- Be the main point of contact for Partner and Alliance teams within the Marketing organization to clearly communicate Marketing objectives and activities that may benefit each respective team
- Work closely with other partners within the company: Sales, Operations, Product Development, HR, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or similar college level education and a minimum of 4-6 years of relevant experience, including event planning, preferably in an entrepreneurial setting
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail; Passionate about your work
- Comfortable and flexible in a fast-changing environment
- “Quick start” mentality with high production output
- Efficient worker with a positive, proactive and energetic personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, visual skills, ability to prioritize
- Creative, diplomatic, ability to multi-task and handle pressure
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders including C-level team members, entrepreneurs, investors, executives and vendors
- Strong professional references and proven ability to work in a dynamic environment with many types of people at various levels and create value every day
- Experience developing RFPs, reviewing contracts and vendor negotiation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, prioritize assignments, and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google docs and Salesforce are a plus
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Availability to travel as needed
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.