Field Marketing Manager, US
We’re looking for a high energy marketer to join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe and help our growing team win the US market. You’ll be responsible for planning and executing on industry and community events, working with the wider US team to provide marketing support, and building our brand within the HR & People management community. You should be able to independently spot opportunities and seize them to support our growth and have the drive to push them to completion.
- Define and execute our regional market strategy to gain a foothold in the North American market by increasing our brand awareness, developing a community following and aligning opportunities to our business goals. This role will be approximately 30% strategy and 70% execution.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding strategy.
- Build strong relationships between our teams: Marketing, Product, Sales, Customer Success and Content teams.
- Oversee the regional marketing budget.
Brand awareness , Community development & Market growth
- Organize events (such as webinars, podcasts, industry and thought-leadership opportunities) to generate ROI and drive brand awareness.
- Take the initiative to run local experiments and activities target to the North American market to increase growth and brand awareness.
- Evaluate opportunities and nurture relationships for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising on an ongoing basis as part of your strategic approach.
- Grow a community of advocates through industry leaders, social influencers, influential HR and Tech leaders and Talent pros.
- Plan and implement promotional and nurturing campaigns within the HR & Tech community.
- Create new opportunities for brand awareness working directly with our PR & Communications Director and local agency.
- Support the talent acquisition team in establishing a strong employer branding profile in the US.
- Coordinate with our Content team to create engaging copy and content for events, campaigns, sales enablement, PR, branding, and social media initiatives. Localize where applicable.
- Coordinate with our Sales and Customer Success teams to generate a continuous flow of customer stories, testimonials, and whitepapers.
- 5-7 years marketing experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS Start Up environment
- Be execution focused
- Be able to work well across a growing cross functional team and manage internal stakeholders
- Understanding of SaaS business model, sales funnel, and what drives growth.
- This position is based in our New York office and travel is required (up to 20%)
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- 401k w/ Match
- Equity Program for all Employees
- Flexible work and travel policy
- Company-wide trips
- Catered lunches once a week