Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for the world's largest organizations and government agencies. Since 2014, Hyperscience’s automation technology has helped data-centric companies parse through vast amounts of unstructured inputs and raw information to get to swifter and smarter business outcomes. Through the Hyperscience Platform, enterprises are empowered to transform their operations, and drive operational efficiency as well as human productivity by fully unlocking the power of their data.
Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
The company has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.
At Hyperscience we’re a world class data-driven marketing organization that believes in having real business impact. The Field Marketing Manager, US is someone who is both creative and analytical, with a desire to build a strategy from the ground up. Not afraid to roll up their sleeves when necessary, they’re a team player with proven success collaborating with enterprise sales and cross functional marketing teams. As a Field Marketer you’ll strategize, plan, coordinate, execute and measure integrated marketing campaigns that support sales objectives and deliver measurable pipeline and revenue growth.
Reporting to, and working closely with, the Sr. Marketing Manager, US you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain autonomy and hone your craft here at Hyperscience.
Supporting the regional book of business, the ideal candidate is a creative thinker and strong communicator who is adept at content creation, messaging, and tailoring marketing campaigns to reach and appeal to specific personas and audience segments.
- Work closely with the Area Vice Presidents and regional managers to identify, recommend and implement lead-gen activities in specific territories within the US region.
- Create quarterly marketing plans that include support for both pipeline creation and acceleration, depending on the needs within a given territory or region.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to define goals, objectives and specific implementation plans to promote/communicate Hyperscience’s product value(s).
- Coordinate and carry out projects deliverables on schedule and to budget.
- Determine fiscal requirements and prepare budget for field activities
- Source venues, coordinate vendors and rentals (as it may pertain to conferences and other live events), acquire supporting technology, coordinate development of materials necessary to execute a quality activity or program.
- Conduct pre & post event meetings with all stakeholders to ensure success
- Track and measure event marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Help to foster Sales and Marketing alignment through regular updates and reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years B2B experience in a Field Marketing or Sales Role within a Software (SaaS) environment, preferred.
- Proven success working within or with a high-growth Sales org
- Comfortable collaborating and communicating with Sales/Marketing leadership, Account Executives and Sales Development (SDRs)
- Track record of working in fast-paced, and results-oriented environment
- Ability to balance managing the big picture along with tactical, detail execution.
- Organized by nature, with the ability to prioritize and multitask under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in using Salesforce and Marketing Automation tools
- Ability to travel to events as necessary. (when in-person programs re-start)
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.