About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
Eden Health is looking for a Field Marketing Manager to lead local and regional marketing efforts in cities where Eden Health has Medical Offices, as well as new cities where additional medical offices are added. This role reports to the Director, Regional Marketing.
As a Field Marketing Manager, you will work in a team of marketers from a variety of disciplines to determine the way our organization presents itself to local markets. Using internal and external resources, you will plan and execute programs including developing regional marketing materials, ABM plans, segmented campaigns, office launches, and will work directly with sales and account management teams to secure, keep and grow our business on a city-by-city basis.
This role requires the ability to learn the terrain of a new market, understand situational allies and advantages, secure partnerships, and build field marketing plans in support of securing new customers and increasing engagement within our existing ones.
You will be responsible for initiating quarterly procedures for a city or region, executing projects using the new procedures, and help to build a playbook for working in additional cities. Playbooks will need to integrate into our national approach, and could include the gamut of marketing activities, from earned, paid, and partner media, local promotional programs, and events—large and small. To be successful, you will bring together the resources needed, partnering with various departments within Eden Health, especially the sales and marketing teams, and including business development, account management, creative, CRM, media, and PR.
What success looks like
- Master regional situations, geography, and sensibilities to surface opportunities and risks
- Build trust and become an invaluable asset to the sales and account management teams
- Strong focus on demand generation and pipeline, generating and influencing the appropriate amount of MQLs and new opportunities; build a baseline for successful campaigns
- Collaborate effectively with Sales and Marketing leaders in order to ensure that our field events and programs are successful, and that all prospects and customers are receiving an on-brand, best-in-industry experience
- Owning your own metrics; regularly track and report on influence and ROI of programs
- Maintain brand integrity and a long term view
- Serve as a brand ambassador when leading or staffing events
- Deliver collaborative programs on time and on budget
- Over-communicate approaches, activities, and results to the marketing team and the company as a whole
What you will bring
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 3-5 years total experience
- Experience working in a field, regional, local, or events marketing role a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with sales and account management teams, and within marketing organizations to reach shared objectives
- A creative, organized, and highly detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to multi-task and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Desire and ability to lead, organize and facilitate small and medium sized events without supervision
- Ability to travel as needed; events may occur on evenings and weekends
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from
edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]