Field Marketing Manager at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.The job
We are seeking a dynamic event marketing and field sales pro to work across Justworks’ Marketing and Sales teams. Reporting to the Director, Revenue Marketing, you will ensure successful sponsorship strategy and execution. You should be an excellent communicator, love event management, and be a strong team player with exceptional attention to detail.
What you’ll do
- Research events, conferences, trade shows, and sponsorships in key industries and markets while building and fostering relationships with event organizers
- Evaluate opportunities based on Justworks annual objectives and be able to pivot when priorities shift
- Negotiate sponsorship costs and packages and other vendors and third party contracts
- Develop, plan, and activate contracted sponsorship benefits while maintaining event documents - budgets, calendars, checklists, run-of-shows, etc.
- Build out referral events strategy and programming
- Own and run the Justwomen event series from conception to execution
- Analyze event performance via revenue operations dashboards and reports that live on Salesforce and Tableau
- Manage all email nurture and pre/post-event follow up communications via Taxi & Pardot
- Manage event landing pages and the accurate collection and tracking of associated leads
- Maintain dashboard and existing lead capture process and find new ways to nurture event leads
- Collect event feedback and find areas of improvement
- With the Brand Team, report out results in monthly events recap email
- Manage production, logistics, and budget of Justworks owned events while partnering cross functionally with brand, content, and design teams
- Effective negotiator
- Great at building and fostering relationships across different functions
- Work effectively within a team, but also have the ability to take initiative and work autonomously
- Successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Salesforce, Pardot, Taxi, Cvent and Tableau experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience working in an events capacity
- Ability to work some nights and weekends for events and promotions
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.