monday.com is looking for a Global Communications Manager to grow our external communications efforts across our key markets and verticals. This person will have experience pitching all kinds of stories, shaping messaging, tracking stories, and building campaigns. More than anything, this person lives for media relations. From developing the angle to securing the piece, this role will own the process from A - Z and work with the team to maximize impact.
As our Global Communications manager, you’ll work closely with every part of our company to build our media presence founded on our brand values. You’ll help build and scale a global strategy and support the growth of all our external communications to deliver customized approaches across product, corporate, consumer, and enterprise news worldwide.
About The Role:
- Create and implement pressworthy international, national and regional media campaigns.
- Take story ideas from concept to launch – creating themes that resonate through media relations, social media, thought leadership initiatives, marketing, and internal messaging.
- Develop programs that highlight monday.com’s positioning, platform, customers, data, and partners.
- Partner with our in-house data teams to elevate our media efforts through data-driven storytelling.
- Manage communications around high profile partnerships with brands and public figures.
- Provide comms counsel and support to our monday.com ‘do good’ initiative, which seeks to make a positive impact on the world.
- Collaborate closely with our internal communications team, which drives strategy and content across a combination of internal events, communications and initiatives.
- Help manage external agency relations.
- Develop timely reactive responses as needed.
- Provide counsel and support to the monday,com team around areas such as brand awareness and crisis management.
- Consistently represent the monday.com brand, its values and key messages.
Global Communications Manager
- You’re a brilliant storyteller and talented communicator who can construct powerful narratives that move our brand and reputation forward.
- 3+ years of experience in media relations in technology [either in-house or at an agency].
- You know how to build and maintain media connections across the US, EMEA, APAC, and LATAM.
- You’re a natural leader who can rally teams of all kinds (including external agencies), and influence and work with a wide range of stakeholders, including our founders, our product, sales, customer success, partners, marketing, HR, and engineering teams (and beyond!) to deliver on communications campaigns.
- You are outcomes and results focused. You know how to prioritize strategy and goals for teams and rally everyone to focus on the highest impact initiatives.
- You have incredible organisational skills and attention to detail and are able to balance the big picture while getting the important things right (done is better than perfect!)
- You have solid tech, business, and vertical-specific media experience to take our cultivated brand to new heights.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re energetic and enthusiastic: an independent thinker, driven, takes initiative yet works well with all kinds of partners.
- You have presentation and communication skills, and the ability to rally the team to get ‘er done.
- You are super organized and committed to implementing down to the smallest detail.
- BS/BA degree
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.