Global Content Marketing Director at Gympass
GET TO KNOW US
We are on a mission to defeat inactivity! Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find their perfect fit among 800 different activities at over 50,000 fitness facilities across US, Europe, and Latin America. We increase the number of people exercising every day, helping them to become active and reach their goals. Let's help people get there together!
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Global Content Marketing Director to our Marketing team in New York!
- Develop a content strategy framework, including content pillars, messaging, the optimal mix of formats and distribution channels
- Oversee integrated content development across teams for various assets including, but not limited to: social media content, blog, email/SMS campaigns, seasonal marketing campaigns, digital ads, video, event assets, website/landing page copy
- Create thought-provoking and engaging content and obsess over how it converts users throughout the funnel, working closely with the growth team to analyze metrics and conversion
- Develop a deep understanding of Gympass users, understand what motivates them to craft content that’s aligned with their needs and interests
- Measure and monitor content effectiveness, and communicate/report on how content strategy is contributing to business goals
- Leverage analytics and data to understand what types of content most engage target audiences and continue to iterate on the content strategy
- Work with key partners to ensure optimized distribution of content across key channels
- Lead a team of 3 content creators and a designer. Influence best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style
- Establish work flows and processes for requesting, creating, editing, publishing content
WHO YOU ARE
- An experienced professional with 8+ years working in content marketing strategy, and at least 3+ years of managerial experience leading high-performing teams.
- Demonstrated success creating high quality content for different channels and formats (please include a link to your portfolio)
- A strong understanding and experience with content measurement.
- Have a dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Deep understanding of SEO best practices.
- Hyper-organized and a strong ability to prioritize on the go.
- Strong knowledge of social networking platforms preferred – Instagram, Linkedin, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube, Twitter.
- Collaborative working style with a focus on building relationships across teams and promoting content best practices throughout the company.
- High energy level and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changeable environment, comfortable with ambiguity.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
EDUCATION REIMBURSEMENT: We’ll support your efforts to continue your education.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.