Global Demand Generation Manager at Chainalysis
The Demand Generation team plays an integral role in growing the Chainalysis customer base, giving our sales development, account executive, and customer success teams more opportunities to do what they do best. Our job is to generate high-quality leads, MQLs, and opportunities across our key verticals while always keeping an eye on cutting edge channels, tactics, and campaign strategies.
The Global Demand Generation Manager lives to see their campaigns skyrocket and is adept at zooming in and out from tactical responsibilities like executing a nurture campaign to more strategic planning like evaluating the best channels for varying regions and verticals. We measure success by the number of leads and pipeline generated from our advertising campaigns, website, content downloads, events, and more.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have improved conversion rates across the Marketing funnel, lowered our cost per lead, and increased our rolling 4 quarter pipeline.
- You own campaign design and have worked collaboratively with product marketing, field marketing and sales to reach new audiences and open sales opportunities in our target accounts.
- You have developed a comprehensive digital demand plan that makes efficient use of all advertising and content syndication channels and compliments ABM programs run by Field Marketing.
A background like this helps:
- Experience leading demand generation for a software company selling to financial services and/ or government
- Domain expertise in cryptocurrency, financial compliance or investigative technology preferred
- Experience with top-of-funnel acquisition methods (PPC, SEO, referral marketing, sponsorships, etc.) and pipeline generation tactics (nurture marketing, ABM, direct mail, etc.)
- Knowledge of our MarTech stack (Marketo, GoToWebinar, Splash, Salesforce, Google Analytics and Ads, Twitter and LinkedIn Advertising, TechTarget etc.)
- Highly organized but willing to adjust direction when necessary
- High sense of urgency and goal orientation (you thrive in fast paced environment)
- Exceptional communication skills including ability to take an independent stance when interfacing with cross functional stakeholders, while maintaining their respect and confidence
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.