Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
Contentsquare is on the lookout for a collaborative, creative, and business-minded web marketer to join our global team. This person will report to the Global Director of Digital Marketing and will be an integral part of building our brand and demand generation engine.
Contentsquare is a global company with marketing websites and other web properties in 6+ languages. In your role, you will manage the execution and maintenance of pixel-perfect web experiences that are responsive, accessible, SEO-friendly, and optimized for conversion rate.
Who you are:
You’re passionate about web marketing. You’re a natural project manager who’s not afraid to roll up your sleeves. You’re comfortable in a highly collaborative and visible role, where you’ll work with stakeholders across functional areas (e.g. design, web dev, marketing, paid media) and around the globe.
You’re a “Renaissance marketer”: You love to combine the left-brained aspects of web marketing (such as technical SEO, digital analytics, and data-driven decision making) with strong writing skills, editorial instincts, and design sensibility. You bring an empathy for the user to everything you do.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
Why you should apply:
At Contentsquare, we sell cutting-edge software that helps companies understand how users are experiencing their sites. So web marketing is part of our DNA, and this hire will truly be at the center of it all. You’ll have the opportunity to develop advanced digital/web marketing skills under an experienced leader -- and use our own world-class analytics software.
- Project-manage enhancements and updates to our global marketing websites, such as launching new pages, microsites, and web experiments
- Build out pages and content using our content management system (WordPress)
- Work with designers and external web developers to build new WordPress designs and functionalities
- Collaborate with global marketing stakeholders to support their initiatives with beautiful, well-written web pages that convert visitors to leads
- Assist in localizing and translating our digital content into 6+ languages
- Implement SEO and conversion rate optimization best practices on our web pages
- Run A/B tests and experiments to improve our conversion rate and drive more qualified leads
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role
- 2+ years of B2B marketing experience, preferably at a SaaS company
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience building and managing websites and landing pages using a CMS (e.g. WordPress or similar)
- Knowledge of SEO fundamentals
- Strong written communication skills
- Passionate about web marketing and digital UX
- Proficiency in Google Analytics (or a similar web analytics tool)
- Knowledge of SEM and paid social fundamentals
- Familiarity with Salesforce or another CRM
- Familiarity with Hubspot or another marketing automation platform
- Past success leading web A/B testing and conversion rate optimization projects
- Demonstrated success achieving SEO goals
- Experience with website localization and translation projects and software (e.g. Smartling or similar)
- Experience with SEO/Analytics tools like: SEMRush, Google Search Console, and Google Tag Manager
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.