Global Practice Area Senior Specialist at BCG Digital Ventures
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Operations at BCGDV
Our Operations team is the internal force that drives our business forward. It’s where organizational insight meets operational excellence. From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Finance, they are a dedicated group of one-of-a-kind problem-solvers with a deep commitment to world-class business services.
As the Global Practice Area Senior Specialist, you will support the sales enablement and field marketing initiatives for our Healthcare Practice Area, helping to empower our partners to effectively communicate the value of BCGDV’s healthcare-specific offerings to Fortune 500 C-level executives, drive revenue, and engage and deepen our relationship with our BCG counterparts. Reporting to BCGDV’s Global Director of Marketing and Communications with a dotted line to the Global Practice Area Lead for Healthcare, you will work directly with Practice Area team members to devise and manage our strategic approach to sales enablement, sales and marketing content creation, partner engagement and education, and team operations and optimization. You will also will be responsible for helping to monitor the health of the sales pipeline and improving of conversion rates.
In this role you will:
- In collaboration with the Global Practice Area Lead, track and manage Practice Area strategic initiatives and priorities, as well as coordinate and facilitate Practice Area team meetings and communications. Proactively bring new ideas and improved processes to the team to streamline operations.
- Work with the Practice Area to better understand and segment customers and prospects. Use this understanding to develop messaging, sales and marketing content assets, and events that resonate with different customer types.
- Help to monitor and report on the status of the sales funnel and how the Practice Area is tracking against pipeline/revenue goals.
- Work with the Global Practice Area lead to develop, manage, and engage the Practice Area community and build up affiliation.
- Tailor and/or create compelling sales and marketing collateral promoting the business value of BCGDV’s Practice Area and sector-specific offerings, leveraging industry trends, customer insights, and more. Continuously evaluate and optimize sales and marketing materials to ensure use and effectiveness.
- Foster relationships and collaborate with BCG Practice Area marketing counterparts to integrate BCGDV into relevant sales and marketing activities and ensure alignment on key events and initiatives.
- Identify and/or create channels for educating, engaging and enabling BCG partners to ensure awareness of BCGDV’s expertise, capabilities, and offerings.
- Coordinate and manage the Practice Area’s involvement and participation in relevant global and regional BCG meetings and events.
- Develop, coordinate, manage, and execute Practice Area-specific events. Support Practice Area team member attendance and participation in internal and external events. Work with Regional and Global Marketing team members to secure, coordinate and execute Practice Area team member speaking opportunities.
- Collaborate with Global Marketing to promote Practice Area-specific venture launches and news, as well as venture impact and corporate partner success stories.
- Establish KPIs and success metrics across initiatives and track, measure and report program results.
You should have:
- 3-6 years of experience in field marketing or sales enablement, ideally in the B2B or B2C technology space. Experience in the healthcare space a plus.
- Proven track record of working with sales organizations to build and deliver results.
- Demonstrated ability to execute successful projects with minimal guidance in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Able to manage through ambiguity and take initiative with limited resources.
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines. Strong planning and project management capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills. Intellectually curious with the ability to create and author content, resources, and collateral to support program execution.
- Highly collaborative and has the ability to build mutual trust and respect with key stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Strong team player and self-starter who can initiate and drive activities to successful conclusion while maintaining strong cross-functional working relationships.
- Sharp critical thinking and analytical skills, strong business acumen, and ability to make well-informed decisions quickly. A creative problem-solver.
- Results-driven, operates well under pressure, and is fearless in setting and managing expectations.
- Flexible team player with a high degree of creativity, energy, and enthusiasm. A champion of others’ successes.
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.