Global Solution Marketing Manager
Are you ready for a new challenge?
As a Solution Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to help define part of Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, a mission-critical operational intelligence software solution. You will be an integral part of the high-energy Marketing team, helping to position Celonis’ AI-infused solutions and scale a rapidly growing go-to-market effort. You will lead the go-to-market efforts for your specific solution: one of Intelligent Service, Intelligent Procurement, Intelligent Revenue Management, or Intelligent Sales. In this role, you will be a key link between Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Partner Management, Product, and Executives.
- 3-5 years of experience working with business process management. Specific experience in the areas of procurement to pay, order to cash, customer or IT service management, product development, or manufacturing is preferred.
- Experience in marketing, deploying, or managing enterprise software products that enable a specific business process is preferred (SAP, Oracle, Coupa, ServiceNow, Salesforce.com, Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamics, etc…)
- BA/BS degree is required; MBA is a plus
- Strong public speaking, presentation, and communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity with an innate desire to learn and master knowledge of markets, customers, and competition
- Agile and team-oriented, ability to give and receive feedback, change tact, and collaborate with a team to achieve a goal
- A bias towards action and delivering measurable results with a consistent track record of successful projects
- Master the market for your solution through sales engagement, market research and competitive intelligence. Develop perfect empathy for buyers and influencers, know how they buy and their buying criteria. Know their pain points and value drivers.
- Develop solution positioning and messaging that differentiates your solution and can be scaled globally. Collaborate with PR, social, and demand generation to ensure messaging is consistent and on-brand across all outlets.
- Develop a differentiating demo of your solution, working with Sales Engineering and Product Marketing and Management.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Partner teams to define go-to-market strategy and drive execution in collaboration with entire organization. Work closely with Demand Generation team to develop campaigns that drive pipeline.
- Collaborate with the product team to launch of new products. Be the expert in how Celonis product suite best fits the needs of your solution area.
- Know your competition and coach customer facing teams on how to outmaneuver them.
- Collaborate with Content team to develop content to drive demand in the market (Solution briefs, white papers, PowerPoint, blogs, contributed articles, etc.),
- Enable customer facing teams with solution field kits (pitch decks, objection handling, demos, competitive battlecards, etc..) to accelerate the sales of your solution.
Be a thought leader for your specific solution, participating in events, social media, press, and industry analyst engagements.