Global Vice President of Marketing
As Riskified’s Global VP of Marketing, you will oversee the entire marketing team across both Riskified sites, including brand & communications, content marketing, performance marketing, events, lead nurturing, ABM, and more. Qualified candidates will have successfully driven international B2B go-to-market strategy & campaigns from conception through execution for an industry-leading enterprise SaaS company.
Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company. We use cutting-edge technology, machine learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to outsmart eCommerce fraud and help our merchants grow. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan to generate inbound leads and increase brand awareness incorporating content marketing, lead nurturing, digital marketing, and field marketing
- Devise strategies and oversee activities to support outbound marketing efforts and help close deals
- Refine Riskified’s voice and guide all marketing communication including public relations, analyst relations, branding, collateral, advertising, and video
- Own marketing operations/analysis including designing budgets, sales models, ROI analysis/metrics, and process/systems development
- Set aggressive yet achievable current & long-term goals for internal teams that directly support Riskified’s revenue goals
Life at Riskified:
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 250 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In the News:
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
- 10+ years of marketing experience in B2B enterprise SaaS companies
- 4+ years of experience building and managing teams with a bias for rapid execution; strong preference for experience managing international marketing teams
- Excellent communication skills