Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health solution for employers and health plans. Unlike any other solution, we use clinically validated technology called Precision Mental Healthcare to pinpoint and deliver exactly what will work for each person — whether that’s meditation, coaching, therapy, medication, and beyond.
Today, Spring Health serves more than 200 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, and is a preferred mental health provider to companies like General Mills, Guardian, Bain, and Instacart. We have raised over $300 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor, Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
The Graphic Designer will be contributing their creative vision and experience to eliminate barriers to mental health. They will collaborate with the design team to produce visual marketing content for print, digital, and web assets in a fast-paced startup environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the creative team to manage daily design workflow and needs in a fast-paced environment
- Cross-collaborate with internal clients across our organization to customize assets for a growing set of partners
- Contribute original designs and ideas to support the creative team and the business as a whole
- Design digital member marketing assets, including digital ads, social media, email design, sales presentations, and illustrations
- Provide strategy around email layout/design
- Interface with print vendors, and strategize specs and designs for flyers, postcards, event displays, merchandise, photo research, and more
- Photo editing and light retouching
- Create production files for assets across print and web designs
What we expect from you:
- 3-5 years graphic design experience at a creative agency or start-up
- Excellent typography skills, and use of color
- Proficiency in designing for printKnowledge of design techniques and comfort working on a variety of disciplines, including print, digital, web (including email marketing)
- Working knowledge of WCAG/ADA accessibility regulations
- Experience in production design and working directly with print vendors
- Knowledge of HTML and coding emails, and working with email platforms: Hubspot, Iterable, or similar preferred.
- Ability to work well within a team, take directions and feedback to make better decisions, and offer elevated design solutions
- Excellent time management skills, a proactive, positive attitude, and a growth mindset
- Ability to apply your creative thinking and problem-solving to multiple projects at one time
- Organization skills and Google drive maintenance, naming, image archiving, and image editing
- Skilled in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Figma, and Google Slides. U/X and Motion Graphic, skills are a plus.
Benefits of working at Spring Health:
Focus on total health including:
Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
Access to Spring Health’s platform which includes (10) free therapy sessions
Unlimited time off in addition to (12) paid holidays
16-18 weeks paid parental leave
$500 per year Wellness Reimbursement
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
Flexible remote and hybrid work style arrangements
Calm Fridays to encourage meeting & distraction free days
Donation matching to support your favorite causes
Employee resource groups
Supporting you financially through:
Competitive mix of salary and stock options
Employer sponsored 401(k) match
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.