Group Product Marketing Manager, Travel at Affirm
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead market research efforts to deeply understand our consumers & travel provider core needs and jobs to be done to help inform Affirm's product roadmap
- Collaborate with Product Management, Sales, Client Success and Growth Marketing teams to create our B2B Buyer Personas for our travel sub-segments OTA’s, Hotels, Airlines, Vacation Rentals, Cruises, Tours & Activities, & Car Rentals to help inform our Travel GTM strategy
- Own, design and iterate on our value proposition, positioning and messaging across all customer touchpoints and Affirm properties
- Develop and lead the execution of our go-to-market launch plans for new and existing product initiatives, working closely with Product Management, Growth Marketing, PR, Design and Content production teams
- Work with Product Management and Growth Marketing to establish KPI’s that measure product performance over the lifecycle. Systematically capture inbound product feedback & create a detailed plan to prove/disprove our new product development hypotheses on our path to find product market fit eg. Tab for Travel
- Identify opportunities to improve our consumer conversion funnels and create campaigns to drive growth in product adoption and usage
- Be the expert within your area of ownership by staying on top of industry, technology and competitive trends; translate them into POVs, share insights with Commercial & Product teams. Utilize these insights to continually refine Affirm’s market positioning as thought leaders in the Travel space.
- Collaborate with Revenue Strategy & Product to identify and financially model new business opportunities. Lead product roadmap prioritization discussions internally for the Travel segment.
- Over time build out a team of Travel GTM specialists. Define the sub-team vision & structure, OKR’s and cultivate a high performance & talent development culture.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 8+ years of Product Marketing, Growth Marketing or strategic sales experience within the Travel industry
- Strong working knowledge of the Travel industry. Market landscape, key players, POS Finance competitors, key consumer trends & what drives B2B2C value.
- Experienced, global people leader with the ability to set an inspiring Vision and lead a team towards consistent, quality execution that drives customer value and commercial results
- Demonstrated track record of creating marketing campaigns across a variety of communication channels
- Experience successfully launching products within an eCommerce, Retail, or Travel industry
- Advanced quantitative and analytical skills. Ability to distinguish between the signal and the noise and make data driven decisions
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams
- Self starter and ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done