Growth Analyst at Cedar
As a Growth Analyst, you’ll assist the Growth team in developing and strengthening relationships with commercial partners. Your primary goal will be to generate leads and meet both quarterly and annual quotas.
We look for candidates who are driven, energetic and excited to join a fast-growing company. We value strategic thinkers and problem solvers. Candidates must be self-starters, have attention to detail and the ability to thrive with little oversight.
- Develop a list of clients that fit within Cedar’s target market
- Generate leads and uncover high-value opportunities
- Communicate Cedar’s business model to potential clients in an impactful way
- Manage phases of the lead generation cycle: identify and develop leads, create value propositions, and ensure successful handoffs of accounts to Cedar’s Partnerships team
- Engage with points of contact in client organizations to help drive consensus-based decision making
Required Skills & Experience
- BA or BS from an accredited university
- 1 - 2 years of inside sales, marketing, and/or lead generation experience
- Attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with objections
- Must be self-organized and have a track record of managing projects
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and think critically
- Collaborative team player excited to work on big problems
- Prior healthcare experience is a plus but not required
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work with a smart and engaging team working to solve a problem that affects millions of patients annually
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks
- Exposure to top venture capitalists including Thrive Capital, Founders Fund, and Kinnevik AB
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.