Growth Associate- Podcaster Mission at Podcaster Mission at Spotify
What you'll do
- We are looking for a passionate, analytical thinker to drive growth strategy for Spotify’s podcaster products (Anchor and Spotify for Podcasters). As the first member of our growth team, you’ll be responsible for designing tactics to reach our aggressive goals and working cross-functionally with our marketing, product and creator teams to execute them.
- This role reports into our Head of Growth & Insights. In this role, you will:
- Design a sustainable growth strategy for both Anchor and Spotify for Podcasters by developing hypotheses, executing in-depth analyses and translating data into insights
- Define the Mission’s topline KPIs and monitor progress towards these aggressive goals
- Work with the Marketing team to define, and assess the effectiveness of digital media strategy
- Work with the Product and Creator teams to design, develop and implement growth loops in Anchor and Spotify for Podcasters
- Work directly with the Head of the Podcaster Mission and the Head of Growth on special projects and strategic initiatives
Who you are
- You have 2-5 years experience in management consulting, investment banking, business operations, or business analytics
- You are analytical and data-driven -- you can define KPIs and measure progress/success for your initiatives
- You can think across multiple dimensions of a business (sales, product, marketing etc.) and and know how to influence and manage a large list of stakeholders with conflicting and competing priorities
- You are creative in all the right ways. You’re bursting with unconventional ideas, and not afraid to give them all a try… but you also know how to balance those fun ideas with reality, resources, and business needsYou are all about execution.
- You have a proven ability to efficiently and confidently execute, deliver, and iterate
- You have a sense of humor and don’t take yourself too seriouslyYou are a fan of podcasts! Bonus points if you’ve worked with audio in the past, whether professionally or as a personal project (podcasting, music discovery/recommendations, etc)