Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro seamlessly connects telehealth, diagnostics, and pharmacy services to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
As the Growth Coordinator, Offline you will play a key role in driving forward a wide range of campaigns for Ro’s brands across top of funnel channels such as TV, Radio, Podcasts, Out of Home. From ensuring that our creative projects are on track to coordinate campaign launches across multiple channels, you will have an innate ability to execute on tasks and help effectively share Ro’s brands with consumers across top of funnel channels.
Who are you? You are an organized, diligent and earnest marketer with innate project management skills. You have a passion for marketing and media and can help identify key areas of opportunity in offline channels that tie to our brands and our core business lines. At the same time, you are not afraid of conducting basic performance analysis and insights, leveraging data to better understand the efficacy of our offline campaigns.
What You’ll Do:
- Support offline channel managers in development, implementation, and execution of campaigns
- Analyze campaign results, identifying actionable opportunities (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc) to improve performance and scale
- Research customer trends, market conditions and competitor data in order to incorporate learnings into campaigns
- Produce regular reporting on channels to be disseminated both within the Growth team and more broadly
- Maintain creative calendar and manage briefs across channels
- Manage and traffic all creative assets while maintaining proper documentation
- Keep channel documentation organized and easily accessible for stakeholders
- Accountable for keeping all projects on track in accordance with set timelines
- Compile updates on vendor capabilities and circulate to channel managers
- Assist in analyzing proposals, contracts and partner negotiations
- Support in management of day-to-day communication with external resources (i.e. agencies)
What You Bring to the Team:
- 1 -2 years professional experience in a relevant role
- A demonstrated analytical experience and ability (through previous work as well as practical interview exercise)
- Baseline understanding of offline media landscape and an interest and appreciation of effective offline marketing campaigns and strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with MS office suite
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.