Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
As the Growth Coordinator, Offline you will play a key role in driving forward a wide range of campaigns for Ro’s brands across top of funnel channels such as TV, Radio, Podcasts, Out of Home. From ensuring that our creative projects are on track to coordinate campaign launches across multiple channels, you will have an innate ability to execute on tasks and help effectively share Ro’s brands with consumers across top of funnel channels.
Who are you? You are an organized, diligent and earnest marketer with innate project management skills. You have a passion for marketing and media and can help identify key areas of opportunity in offline channels that tie to our brands and our core business lines. At the same time, you are not afraid of conducting basic performance analysis and insights, leveraging data to better understand the efficacy of our offline campaigns.
What You’ll Do:
- Support offline channel managers in development, implementation, and execution of campaigns
- Analyze campaign results, identifying actionable opportunities (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc) to improve performance and scale
- Research customer trends, market conditions and competitor data in order to incorporate learnings into campaigns
- Produce regular reporting on channels to be disseminated both within the Growth team and more broadly
- Maintain creative calendar and manage briefs across channels
- Manage and traffic all creative assets while maintaining proper documentation
- Keep channel documentation organized and easily accessible for stakeholders
- Accountable for keeping all projects on track in accordance with set timelines
- Compile updates on vendor capabilities and circulate to channel managers
- Assist in analyzing proposals, contracts and partner negotiations
- Support in management of day-to-day communication with external resources (i.e. agencies)
What You Bring to the Team:
- Recent college graduate with some degree of marketing experience, or 0-1 years professional experience in a relevant role
- A demonstrated analytical experience and ability (through previous work as well as practical interview exercise)
- Baseline understanding of offline media landscape and an interest and appreciation of effective offline marketing campaigns and strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with MS office suite
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.