Growth Data Scientist at MANTL
MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify or Squarespace, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. We are drastically changing the landscape through modern banking software that empowers banks and credit unions to grow digitally.
Our flagship product, Online Account Opening, has quickly become considered best in class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Suffice it to say, our customers love MANTL.
Since launching our first product in 2017, we have built several new products, thoughtfully grown the team, and have become a market leader.Who makes up our team?
People are our most important asset and the number one reason we all love working at MANTL. As a team, we value accountability, transparency and collaboration. We have agile teams, with clear, outcomes-focused goals.
We’re a group of passionate people with diverse backgrounds and skill sets with a unified goal - growing MANTL. We support an open and transparent culture that helps foster productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well - people who will gladly go out of their way to help others with things big and small.
We are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from our team.Growth Data Scientist| What You Will Do
As a Growth Data Scientist, you’ll be responsible for building the foundation for marketing campaign analytics, data management, report building, attribution, and revenue forecasting, working closely with other members of the marketing team as well as across the organization including sales, PR and content to help us understand the impact of our campaigns and how they translate into opportunities for our sales team while identifying areas of opportunity.Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of experience performing data cleansing and validation, transforming and analyzing large datasets from a variety of data sources into insights - preferably within marketing or consumer tech.
- You can build and maintain data flow processes from internal and external sources, assist in data management, governance, attribution rules to ensure data integrity across different channels/platforms.
- You have experience managing marketing automation platforms (Hubspot, SharpSpring) and their integration with Salesforce - You’re intimately familiar with lead lifecycle management, including lead scoring strategies, nurture workflows, etc.
- You have experience using data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Matplotlib, etc) and Proficiency in SQL or other query languages.
- You can analyze cross-channel data, including email marketing, digital ads, event attendance, and provide insights to optimize demand generation, customer acquisition and pipeline engagement initiatives.
- You have experience building multi-touch attribution models for both demand generation and engagement campaigns.
- You can pull and analyze product usage data and provide insights for content and campaign development.
- You have experience working closely with Sales/Marketing Ops teams to identify automation needs and support the continuous improvement of our marketing efforts by designing, tracking, and analyzing the impact of marketing campaigns.
- You have experience building and maintaining dashboards, KPI/metric reports, and other data visualizations as needed.
- You have experience partnering with email and channel teams to design, establish and analyze A/B and multivariate tests for marketing campaigns.
- You can effectively communicate analytical results to non-technical team members by explaining the story behind the data and make recommendations to the business based on data insight
We don’t expect you to have all of these things - but we do expect you to be exceptional at some. Tell us what those are.What you’ll love about us:
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day. We offer a unique employee experience based on the values of transparency, accountability and collaboration, and we are deeply proud of our culture. From unlimited vacation and fully covered health benefits to interesting and fun team events, we strive to show we truly care about our employees’ happiness and engagement.