Growth Marketer, Product and Web at BentoBox
BentoBox puts restaurants online. We are transforming the hospitality industry by helping restaurants stay at the forefront of technology. Our simple and integrated platform gives restaurants industry-specific tools to manage their website and digital operations, delivered in a SaaS model. BentoBox powers industry leaders such as The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Rose’s Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more. Learn more at www.getbento.com
BentoBox is seeking a Growth Marketer, Product and Web to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the VP of Growth, this person will own projects to develop and maintain our growth strategy.
- Own projects in various stages of development from start to finish, translate data insights into new growth concepts, and design the workflows and detailed interactions for making those concepts reality
- Collaborate with Engineering and Marketing to develop and maintain our growth product roadmap and strategy
- Identify opportunities to lift key business metrics and significantly boost customer acquisition, retention, referrals, upgrades and revenue
- Build and ship growth initiatives to increase MQL, SQL, PQL, and drive organic growth
- Execute simple and intuitive solutions that improve user experience and increase conversions.
- Test continuously. Use quantitative data and qualitative research to analyze initiatives’ effectiveness in order to iterate and improve
- Collaborate across teams to prioritize and develop solutions to support SEO, content marketing, partnership, and distribution growth efforts
- Uphold BentoBox’s core mission, vision and values
Skills and Attributes
- 4+ years creating online experiences that convert
- Able to translate brand guidelines into effective designs that convert
- Skilled at designing and making decisions iteratively based on qualitative and quantitative data.
- Experienced with SaaS metrics and iteratively building products that grow a business
- Obsessive about moving key business metrics and driving significant organic traffic across a variety of channels
- Passionate about designing, experimenting, and testing growth experiments that have a significant impact on conversion
- Experience creating wireframes and prototypes, moving easily from whiteboard to execution
- Persistent and unwilling to leave questions unanswered and problems unsolved. Biased towards action and results
- Excellent at giving and receiving design feedback
- Enough familiarity with front-end (HTML/CSS/JS) to collaborate effectively with engineers on your team
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health insurance, including vision and dental
- Flexible vacation plan
- Friday lunches
- Culture perks like dinners at BentoBox customers, cocktail classes, etc.