SelfMade is the marketing partner with just what you need to grow your online business.
At SelfMade we love brands and more importantly the people behind them. We leverage technology and marketing expertise to deliver effective and affordable growth solutions to make them successful.
We are a team of driven, motivated, fun-loving but hard-working individuals. We believe in transparency, inclusivity, and being happy to come to work. We believe in being bold, making mistakes to get where we’re going, owning up to them but not apologizing for them, acting quickly, and creating genuine connections with our co-workers and our customers. We don’t believe pointless meetings, unnecessarily long emails, or dress codes are going to get us there.
We’re looking for a Growth Marketer who will take SelfMade’s marketing to the next level. In this position you will define, execute and optimize our customer acquisition strategy. As our first growth marketing hire you will work collaboratively with key leaders throughout the organization and report directly to our Head of Marketing.
- Develop and shape our digital marketing roadmap with an emphasis on channel experimentation and data-driven optimizationn
- Think holistically about the LTV-to-CAC equation at SelfMade and make strategic recommendations for constant improvement
- Own user acquisition and lead generation, including SEM/SEO and social content
- Use data to generate and communicate insights that will identify opportunities to scale
- Leverage analytics to provide reporting to key stakeholders
- Manage platforms, integrations or 3rd party service providers to ensure the strongest possible performance
- Work with Content Marketing team to leverage SelfMade assets in acquisition campaigns and improve CRM
- Be an expert on the SelfMade customer. Understand their needs, wants, habits, and perceptions
- Have 2+ years in a growth marketing role. Ideally in a startup environment
- Have a thorough understanding of marketing performance metrics and the ability to analyze them using various tools (Excel SQL, Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Are tenacious, flexible and willing to adapt to shifting priorities and objectives
- Are customer-centric and curious
- Take ownership of your role and are proud of your work
- Have experience with digital marketing platforms (i.e. Facebook Ads Manager) and are interested in continually developing your skill set
- Believe in the power of small businesses and are passionate about their growth
- Love building things from the ground up and thrive in changing environments
- Are mission-driven and wholly dedicated to helping our customers grow their business
- Foster a culture of collaboration, creativity, focus, and honesty
- Encourage people to take ownership of their work and make an impact
- Recognize that people do their best work when they are engaged and having fun
- Strive for excellence through professional and personal growth
- Competitive pay
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Culture perks (i.e. museum memberships, concert tickets)
- Fun stuff (i.e. team nights, group trips)
- A healthy, inspired, and driven work environment
- Subsidized Commuter Benefits for MTA & CitiBike
- Fully stocked kitchen with seltzer and cold brew on tap
Expect a competitive application process that will include an initial assessment and in-person interview. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.